When it comes to event planning your personal style matters! While not every event is centered around fashion, for events like Weddings, Quinceaneras, and Sweet 16 Birthday Parties the fashion is an essential part of the event planning process.
Style Tips for Event Planning
- Dress/attire timeline: how soon should I buy my wedding dress? (include time for alterations and fittings), when do tuxedos need to be rented?, how do I get people who live far away fitted in time?
- How to include color scheme into the wardrobe without clashing with event décor.
- The Wedding fashion essentials: dress +accessories, bridesmaids dresses +accessories, groom & groomsmen, additional bridal party (parents & grandparents, flower girls & ring bearer)
- Quinceanera fashion essentials: dress +accessories, accompanying ladies & gentlemen, the tiara!
- Do you know in just a few seconds of meeting someone, an opinion has been formed about you? They also know how successful you will be. We make impressions every day.
- When it is your event the only impression you need to make is your own.
- We all have different taste and different styles for all kinds of events.
- You need to know your style,
- Your instincts will guide you to what makes you feel the best version of you.
- Pinterest event boards have great ideas from start to finish. All of the ideas you have created can be put into one massive board.
- Freedom of choice allows us to be creative and have a truly unique event. It is your style.
- High impact and fun times mean you need help creating this event. Soliciting event professionals, can truly make it happen.
- Hearing your favorite song you haven’t heard in a while makes you sing. But when it is a favorite of everyone it makes the building shake.
That special day is all on you. Your style mixed with your food and entertainment, friends and family make memories for a life time.
So think about what you want, allow yourself plenty of time, and create a budget that makes it all work.